9715 Valley View Rd
Eden Prairie, MN 55344

(952) 937-1544 Phone Contact Us

Reinforce Your Brand with Trade Show Event Giveaways

By Insty-Prints - Eden Prairie

An estimated 83 percent of marketers say that promoting brand awareness is a high objective for their trade show booths. Considering this is a goal for many businesses, how can you make yours not only stand out from the competition, but also stay top of minds of customers, both current and potential? One way is to leverage the power of trade show event giveaways into your event marketing efforts.

Trade Show Event Giveaways

Here are four ways trade show event giveaways can effectively promote your brand:

  • People remember you. A study found that 71% of attendees who received a promotional product at a trade show remember the name of the company that gave them the product. By customizing an item with your logo, that a customer or prospect can use in his or her everyday life, you’re able to keep your business top of mind.
  • Acts as a conversation starter. Event giveaways provide marketers with the chance to start up a conversation and engage with someone — a seemingly effective method, considering research shows 52% of people given a promotional item ultimately do business with that company, and the remaining 48% say they would be more likely to do so because of the gesture.
  • Increased opportunity for repeat exposure. When customers receive promotional products, they tend to keep them for a long period of time. In fact, it’s estimated that promotional items are kept for more than a year. This increases the brand awareness of the person using the promotional item and those who see them using the product.
  • Pass-along value. Items kept and used for some time can also be passed on to or seen by other potential customers. Plus, when someone sees a promotional gift being used by their friend or family member, it can be c perceived as an endorsement of your brand and helps get the word out to multiple people other than the one recipient.

Looking for ways to boost your brand awareness with trade show event giveaways? Contact Insty-Prints. We can help.